Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Cutesy HouseShoes

You should check out these lovely crochet shoes/slippers from HouseShoes.


I recently purchased some for my mother for her birthday and they were so scrummy, i had to go back to get some for myself. I LOVE them. They are warm and comfortable - even a little 'massage-y'


Women's Crocheted Slippers, House Shoes in Pink & Yellow, Slippers Socks, Ballet Shoes, Flats
$25.00
Crocheted Slippers with Felt Embellishments for Women in Grey
$35.00
Women's Crocheted Slippers, House Shoes in Red & Blue Grey, Slippers Socks, Ballet Shoes, Flats
$25.00
Crochet Slippers for Women, House Shoes in Grey & Neon Citrus Multicolour
$25.00
Women's Crocheted House Shoes in Red & Pink, Mary Jane, House Slippers, Slipper Socks
$25.00
Crochet Mary Jane Slippers in Black and White, Women, House Shoes
$25.00

1 comment:

  1. They are so very pretty. I simply loved them. Real good stuff.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thanks for taking the time!